‘LOOSEN “Longhorns” Active Adam Again Alex Allen Amateur Amateur Video anal anticipation Army Ashton Aspen Ass Away…The Back Bathroom Bear Beckham Before Berlin Bernal Bieber Bishop Bloom Blowjob Boner Bottom Brandon Brayden BrotherInLaw Bruce Bruno bubble Buddies Bulge Bursting butt butts Cameron Carpathio Carter Caught Close cock Cockalicious Cockyboy’s Colton condom CoWorkers Cum Cums Cumshot Dalton Dane Dane’s Dato Deluca Derek Derrick Dick Dicklicious Dicks Diggs Dildo Dillon Dime Door Down Durano Duty Duty’s Eggs Enjoy Erected Face finger FlipFuck Foland Foot fetish Forte Franc Free From Fuck fucking FUCKS Gainz Gives Grey Grylls Guys Guys suck Hands Hans Hard Harte Hiddleston hole hunk Hunter Ibrahim Impressive In briefs Jack Jacob Javi Jimmy Johnny Jonas Jordan Just Justin Karter Kiss Kross Landon legs Lets Levi Like love Major Mason Massage Massive mecum Mickey Mitch Models Moreno Mouse mouths Movies Mycles Myles Naked Negroes Netflix Next Nice Nick Orlando outside Photoseries Photosets Pinoy Playful Playing Porn Actors Porno Comics Porter Pounded Pounding Quentin Real Revisited Ride Riding Riley Rimming Rivers ROBERTS Roman Room Rossi Ryan sauna Sebastian Show Shows Shut Sleeping Slicked Slide Some Spread starring Stas Steam Stephen Strip Stroking Suck sucking Summers Swimmers Takes Tegan those threesome threeway Titanmen’s Todd together Tomm Tomorrow train Uncensored uncut Uniform UP’ Updated Velaro Videos Walks Wesley Wife’s Woods You… Zambo Zane Zayne

Visible Penis Line in Suit

So after searching for a good Monday post and looking through a ton of blowjob, twink, and hardcore clips, I didn’t find anything I thought was worth posting. Well, until I ran across this clip. It may not be hardcore porn, but I’ve done a few gallery posts on Visible Penis Lines (VPL), so obviously there is something very erotic I find about them. I suppose it’s the mystery of what’s underneath. So if you’re bulge or VPL watcher, check out the clip below. Btw, I’m going to just assume his resume credentials weren’t the only reason he got the job. Such a tease. Btw, if you’re ever been curious how to masturbate while in a suit. Don’t forget this guy is here to help. Click here for video.
Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.