I started This Blog when I was 23, and now that I’m 30 I can’t help but reflect at times on my life and how lucky I’ve been. Of course that also includes a look into the future. Now, in the not so distant future I want all the things the average man wants, but I admit that look forward also contains some pretty vain – personal appearance things. Therefore, I have to say I can only hope to look as good as this man in other 15 – 20+ years. Or at least my boyfriend keeps this blind infatuation with me for at least another 7+ years! lol. Anyway, on to the video: In a community filled with ageism, here is a guy (and gallery of guys below) that prove some things only get better with age. I mean, just check out silver fox and model Stephen Ritts for example.
Silver Fox Shows off Naked in The Locker Room
I started This Blog when I was 23, and now that I’m 30 I can’t help but reflect at times on my life and how lucky I’ve been. Of course that also includes a look into the future. Now, in the not so distant future I want all the things the average man wants, but I admit that look forward also contains some pretty vain – personal appearance things. Therefore, I have to say I can only hope to look as good as this man in other 15 – 20+ years. Or at least my boyfriend keeps this blind infatuation with me for at least another 7+ years! lol. Anyway, on to the video: In a community filled with ageism, here is a guy (and gallery of guys below) that prove some things only get better with age. I mean, just check out silver fox and model Stephen Ritts for example.
Post a Comment