I’ve always been a big fan of gay porn star Shane Erickson. I don’t see much of him in porn these days but here is in a short clip from Naked Kombat. I’m basically posting for the awesome cum shot. Speaking of cum shots, that reminds me of Shane’s accidental cum shot in this post or one of his homemade sex tapes. Shane says that as far as turn ons, its really whats inside a guy that matters. He then went on to list a few things on the outside that really help- abs, a nice chest, and expressive eyes. He went on to elequently state it by saying, “If they have the right expressions of ‘come hither’ or ‘come fuck’ or some shit…”
Shane also is very expressive and keeps journals and, at the time of the interview I watched with him, was writing a novel. He seems to have slowly backed his way out of the porn industry, so maybe you’ll see his name on the bookshelves someday!
Post a Comment