Well, considering it’s now Tuesday you can see this post is a little late, so the “Let’s start MONDAY off with a bang” doesn’t really fit. Regardless, prepare to watch someone get banged hard – just now on Tuesday :) While the wife is away, the husband will play: You might recognize this video from an earlier post years ago. However, I decided to feature it again because there is still something about it I find incredibly hot and a little sleazy (which ironically makes it hotter). Why a little sleazy? Well the description by the original poster stated (paraphrasing): “FUCKING A MARRIED MAN IN HIS KIDS BEDROOM AS WIFE AND KIDS VISIT GRANDMA.” …I swear if I found a video of my husband doing this I’d…. [insert all great forms of payback here!] Granted, I’m gay, my boyfriend and I have no plans to get married anytime soon…oh, and we have no kids. But still! Oh, I might also jerk off to the video first – but then I’d be furious with him! lol
Let’s End Friday Off With A Bang | While Wife Is Away
Well, considering it’s now Tuesday you can see this post is a little late, so the “Let’s start MONDAY off with a bang” doesn’t really fit. Regardless, prepare to watch someone get banged hard – just now on Tuesday :) While the wife is away, the husband will play: You might recognize this video from an earlier post years ago. However, I decided to feature it again because there is still something about it I find incredibly hot and a little sleazy (which ironically makes it hotter). Why a little sleazy? Well the description by the original poster stated (paraphrasing): “FUCKING A MARRIED MAN IN HIS KIDS BEDROOM AS WIFE AND KIDS VISIT GRANDMA.” …I swear if I found a video of my husband doing this I’d…. [insert all great forms of payback here!] Granted, I’m gay, my boyfriend and I have no plans to get married anytime soon…oh, and we have no kids. But still! Oh, I might also jerk off to the video first – but then I’d be furious with him! lol
Post a Comment